We love to fly, and it shows


No, I promise this is not another rant about the airlines. I did find this old Delta ad though, and got a kick out of it. I never knew Delta even flew the 747 - boy was I wrong. Not only did they fly it, they got a special configuration of the plane from Boeing. The Delta 747s had 362 seats instead of 490 (so passengers could have extra room to spread out - what a concept!), custom designed seats, and a "penthouse" for 6 - see floor plan in diagram. They even had a special dining menu for their 747s - which only flew domestic routes, by the way.

This weekend, Ella, Tobi and I will be tailgating for the UK v. Louisville football game. Today, we got our second golf lesson. Tomorrow morning we're heading to Bardstown for the Kentucky Bourbon Festival. So it's shaping up to be quite a weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

Some thoughts on impeachment

88 Keys