A summary of recent events

  1. Attended an Indian engagement ceremony between my brother-in-law and his soon to be bride. Way cool. Ella got to wear a Sari - even cooler.
  2. Got to stay at the 4 seasons hotel in Atlanta while attending #1 above - highly civilized
  3. I'm still in between projects at work, which also means I'm bored out of my mind
  4. Hillary Clinton's KY Derby pick (the only filly in the field) broke both ankles and had to be put down after the race.
  5. By the end of this year, it appears I'll be working for Hewlett-Packard.
  6. My mom again secured Indy500 race tickets. I think this will be the 14th year that Joe and I have attended together.
  7. We had an outstanding crawfish boil thanks largely to the work of our chefs - Dennis and Diana Charles. In addition to the crawfish (80 lbs.) we had BBQ shrimp, alligator, and a gi-normous pot of jambalaya. We also killed a keg of Abita Amber.

Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

88 Keys

Some thoughts on impeachment