On the road again

Well it's April 25th and I'm making this post from Bluegrass Field. Drinking a Sam Adams and waiting on some chicken tenders. I upgraded my flights to business class using sky-miles because my company wouldn't pay for it, but even in business class I expect the food will be awful. Used to be when you traveled internationally on business, you got to fly business class. Welcome to the "new" economy. It's a 16 hour trip and I go straight to the Michelin office when I get there.

Said goodbye to Ella and Tobi. Looks like Ella will be coming out the weekend of May 20th - looking forward to that already. Haven't decided yet if we'll stay in Clermont-Ferrand, tour some wine country, or maybe spend a weekend in Paris. Tough choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

Some thoughts on impeachment

88 Keys