Bienvenue

It took 3 planes, 3 buses and 3 car rides, but I've made it from our house to my temporary home in Clermont Ferrand. It's a neat little town - small, old Roman layout (meaning no real layout at all). Michelin definitely needs our help, and it appears they are going to be a great client. My office isn't any fancier than the one I had at Lexmark, but at least I get a window.

Testing out the webcam tonight to see how that works for video conferences with Ella. Talked with Matt about the project and my expectations, he has been a great help so far and I expect he will continue to do so. Stopped off at the grocery just now and got a NICE bottle of Bordeaux for $5. Also found some Four Roses and Jack Daniel's - will save that for my next trip. Having the supermarket downstairs may be a blessing or a curse, we will see. After being up for 30 some hours, I'm going to crash now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

Some thoughts on impeachment

88 Keys