Change of venue

I have decided to move my political ramblings back to my blog. I think my friends are getting tired of seeing all that stuff on facebook. This disappoints me, because I like to think of my friends as more politically savvy than most, but in reality I understand that 1) not many people share the interest in politics that I do, 2) people have good reason to believe that their views on the issues are irrelevant because the morons in Washington have to please more than just the electorate these days and 3) everyone is busy these days, and following current events is just not a high priority for some people.

Today's note is quite simple. This is a great article from Evan Handler. Yes, it's on the wacky liberal Huffington post. Get over it. I found it via Google news, which means bazillions of internet users (that's a technical term) found it interesting enough that some computer program flagged it as "popular."

In it, he points out exactly why Joe Wilson is a moron. Joe's "you lie" comment was a specific response to Obama's claim that health care reform will not benefit illegal "aliens." Sure enough, as I've said all along, if you READ THE @#$% BILL, it's right there in black in white.

"H.R. 3200: Sec 246 NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States."

Sounds like a specific exclusion to me. If you're an illegal alien, you can't get federal dollars to pay for your the health insurance we're about to mandate that everyone carry. Simple enough? Specific enough? I think so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

Some thoughts on impeachment

88 Keys