overheard in an airport

while typing the girl's night post below, I heard:

"Tom, I love you, and I mean that with no homosexuality involved, but I hate Ohio. ... Do you know where I am? ... I'm in Cincinnati Ohio [actually, the caller is in Hebron, KY, but I didn't want to interrupt]. They took my seat that I was confirmed on and bumped me to a later flight. ... Just one more reason to hate Cincinnati, as if the Reds and the Bengals wasn't enough. ... You gotta stop sending me down here. ... I know, I know, everyone at this airport is trying to get out of here too, and they're trying to get to Pittsburgh, you know, to God's country."

Never assume that no one is around listening to your conversations. If I'm not listening in, Dick Cheney probably is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

88 Keys

Some thoughts on impeachment