Better than I left it

I'm happy to report that San Francisco is even better than I left it some 10 years ago. The streets are cleaner, public transit has been improved, and new sky scrapers are going up in areas that were "dead zones" last time I was here.

I'm staying in union square with a couple other guys from the team. Dinner Monday night was curry garbanzo bean soup followed by shrimp risotto at Scala's Bistro. Last night we found the perfect Irish pub (O'Reilly's) off Columbus Ave for a few beers after work, then wandered over to Mangarosa where I had homemade gnocci in a garlic cream sauce followed by strawberry bread pudding for dessert. Breakfast today was a Jamba Juice smoothie - $4, 300 calories, 5 servings of fruit, 100% of the RDA of vitamins and they taste great.

I got in touch with Puja yesterday and we are going to try and meet up this weekend sometime. So pretty much I'm having a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

88 Keys

Some thoughts on impeachment