Ace IS the place

I'm happy to report the opening of a brand new Ace hardware store right across the street from our neighborhood. Aside from the convenience of its location, I'm excited to see that there is still a place for a neighborhood hardware store in these times of Lowe's and Home Depot. Ace stores are still small, so I don't have to walk 5 miles across the store just to move between departments. Plus they are locally owned and operated, and they provide better service. I walked in looking for a wrench, and I was literally greeted at the door by "the helpful hardware man." I was in and out in 4 minutes. At Lowe's I always have to go find help, and even on Saturday afternoons they only have two registers open. So I hope this new store does well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

88 Keys

Some thoughts on impeachment