Whole lot of nothing

OK, so it's been a while since I've posted here. Like you people don't have better things to do. Frankly, I have little if anything to report. I've been bored out of my skull for about a month now. Nothing new at work, nothing new at home. We've got about 6 projects that should kick off any day now, but that's been the case for two months. I'm officially an HP employee now. The only change that affects me so far is that the HP travel policy does not allow anyone to fly business class, ever. Looks like I won't be returning to Europe any time soon.

I got in a minor car accident that could've been a major one. Ella sold a couple more houses. The two major presidential candidates are still lying to us, and lying about each other. The "decider" is still making awful decisions. August 16th marked a full TWO YEARS that the homeland security threat level has been at "orange" for airports.

I'm off to Pensacola today for what will surely be a welcome getaway from the Bluegrass. My cousin is getting his Naval Aviator wings. He's a Marine and Uncle Sam just finished teaching him how to fly helicopters. Should be exciting, and it's definitely a big accomplishment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot dog buns

Some thoughts on impeachment

88 Keys